National Ambulance Service (NAS)
- Dail 112 is the Toll free number for all kind of emergencies including National Ambulance Service.
- 112 is operational with 24x7 call center
- One of the achievements of NHM is the patient transport ambulances operating under Dial 108 which is now functional as smart city common tool free number 112 .
- 6 Basic Support Ambulances, primarily designed to attend to patients who needs immediate transportation to Hospital for emergency healthcare services using 112.
- 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS)-The Call Center based 112 Emergency Response Support System (ERSS) is also implemented in Chandigarh wherein all Emergency Services Responses like National Ambulances Service(108), Fire and Rescue (101), Police(100), Women's and Child Helpline Number(1091) are integrated with Common toll free service number 112 which presently functional in U.T Chandigarh.
- All Ambulance Services which are provided in National Ambulances Services 108 are now executed using Smart City 112 toll free number supported by 24x7 Call Center based services in U.T Chandigarh Administration.
- Dedicated COVID-19 Helpline and Response Service-U.T Chandigarh has also operationalising COVID-19 related dedicated Helpline wherein 1075 is made functional with Integrated Control Support Services from Govt. Multi-Speciality Hospital, Sector-16, itself. As the caller connect 1075 the IVRS based menu guide him/her to get their queries enrolled for U.T Chandigarh and Call will initially connected with COVID- Control of Hospital Govt. Multi-Speciality Hospital, Sector-16, If the Control room is found busy, call will automated to wards 112 Call Center where is all assistance will be provided. There is the provision to address all the Call, even if it is found busy the call will automatically be connect to 1075 control National COVID Helpline for assistance and guidance. Other than this for queries related to COVID19 beneficiary can also connect to : 0172-2752038, 9779558282
Patients Transport Ambulances in Health Department Chandigarh
- Patient Emergency Refferal Services using NAS under 112
- 108 Emergency Referral Service Report: August 2016-March 2017
- 108 Emergency Referral Service Report : April 2017-March 2018 (English)