Vision of Mission
- Attainment of Universal Access to Equitable, Affordable and Quality health care services, accountable and responsive to people’s needs, with effective inter-sectoral convergent action to address the wider social determinants of health
- Safeguard the health of the poor, vulnerable and disadvantaged, and move towards a right based approach to health through entitlements and service guarantees
- Strengthen public health systems as a basis for universal access and social protection against the rising costs of health care
- Build environment of trust between people and providers of health services
- Empower community to become active participants in the process of attainment of highest possible levels of health
- Institutionalize transparency and accountability in all processes and mechanisms diseases.
- Improve efficiency to optimize use of available resources